Sunday, August 2, 2009


I have arrived ( after a very long day and a half of traveling) safely in Denmark!
One of my bags got stuck in Copenhagen, and I can't seem to find my camera, but I'm sure both of them will turn up. =/
It's beautiful here. Flying over the landscape, there were a lot more open spaces than America, not quite so densely populated as a whole. Quite a few windmills, even some out in the ocean.
My family is very nice and helpful to me, they all speak english to some degree.
I have 3 host siblings, Peter is 23 and doesn't live at home, but he stops by to visit.
Torben is 21, he sleeps in the room next to me.
Nina is 16 like me and her room is just down the hall.
My windows open out to a beautiful view of the Jorgensens floral gardens, not to mention a quaint little church if I turn my head to the left.
My room is awesome too =]
As soon as I find my camera up pictures of all these things I'm describing.

1 comment:

  1. ahaha windmills in the ocean?! WTF?!
    thats awesome!! =] lucky duckyyy!

    ReplyDelete