Monday, August 31, 2009

Introcamp


Hey guys,

Just got back from Intro Camp up in Bjerringbro. Unfortunately, I came back kinda sick, so I won't be at school for a day or two while my body kicks these germs' asses.
Learned a bit of Danish, the basics at least. So, from now on dearest Klasse 1e, ye shall help me speak it whenever possible, and ye shall speak to me only in Danish unless absolutely necessary.
Tak =]

Made a couple new friends up there, Carol from New York and Jacklyn from Colorado. We hope to see each other at least once a month. Though the train is expensive, perhaps I can get a pass for it like I did with the bus? I'll have to look into that. Found a new favorite breakfast food- swiss cheese and strawberry jam on soft white bread. Delicious. Mom- I'm making you guys try it when I get home. Be prepared. We went to an interesting art museum in Arhus, the third floor still kinda freaks me out when I think about it O.o Weird stuff. Can't believe it passes as art.

By the way, Dad, if you're reading this, I need to talk to you about something, so email me if you could and we'll try to set up a webcam session on Skype.

Finally got pictures of Stevninghus up, as well as Intro camp, the links to those pictures are here- Enjoy =]

Stevninghus-
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=104607&id=587188838


My introcamp pictures
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=104616&id=587188838&saved

Introcamp
This is on carols profile, so I dunno if everyone will be able to access it- http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34073&id=1379520046

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunshine,
    We Love your site, it is way fun to see the pictures and hear all about your adventures!! You look SOOOO Good!!! Seeing & living in a new country and living a dream you have wanted... so happy for you!! We love you and think of you everyday and look forward to hearing what new things you are doing and experiencing. Your new friends look fun and looks like you all are having a Great time.
    Talk to you soon,
    Love Mama, Sarah, & Sam & Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your report is very interesting indeed.
    I invite You to see my Italian-Estonian site http://www.pillandia.blogspot.com
    You'll find a rich collection of photos of political borders from all the world.
    Helping text in 30 different languages.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete